LaKia Brown, DC
Born and raised in Gary, Indiana, experienced chiropractor LaKia Brown, DC, founded Back in Motion Sports & Chiropractic LLC to help the communities in and around her hometown reach their best health through chiropractic care. She is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®). Dr. Brown is also proud to be a member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), the ACA Sports Council, Indiana State Chiropractic Association, the Federation of International Sports Chiropractors, and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated.
As a sports chiropractor, Dr. Brown enjoys helping her patients boost their athletic performance. She has a passion for helping those of any age and athletic ability if there is a willingness to be well. She encourages her patients to listen to their bodies. Her practice teaches people ways to maintain better health through a healthy spine, various lifestyle changes, and other holistic strategies that do not involve medications or surgery.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certification for Parts I-IV and Physical Therapy
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician®
- Tennessee State University
- Midwestern University
- Sherman College of Chiropractic